Senior Full-Stack React Developer (ASP.NET, C#, Angular, React, REST, SQL)
We're one of the leading technology manufacturing companies in the US. Located in Sherman Oaks, California and we're looking for an experience full-stack developer. The ideal candidate will have knowledge in all stages of software development in industry. We are looking for a developer that is experienced with ASP.NET, C#, MVC along with SQL for back end development and architecture. Our client is a very well-known name regarding manufacturing technology worldwide.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience developing in and ASP.NET, C# and MVC for the front end
- Exposure to newer web technologies HTML5and CSS3
- Comfortable with developing and designing mobile and web applications
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SSRS/ SSAS
- RESTful API’s and web services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Java and Python Development familiarity
- Experience for developing mobile web platforms
- Strong Communications
- Ability to lead and work with a team of developer
- Development of Public Facing Technologies
- 60% Frontend
- 40% Backend
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 10% Client Facing
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.