A small shop specializing in e-commerce needs an experienced Python / Django web developer to build a large scale asynchronous API supporting their online applications. They’ve recently converted all of their backend development from PHP to Python, so being able to read and maintain PHP is nice.
Required Skills & Experience
- Web development using Python
- Django or Flask are two very good frameworks to know
- Working knowledge of AWS or other cloud hosting services
- Experience working with non-relational data repositories
- “Full stack” with an emphasis on the backend
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.