Mid-level Data Engineer (Marketing/Downtown)
Is it more beneficial to sign a new customer or to maintain a previous one? This small company knows that customer loyalty goes a long way and helps fortune 500 companies focus on maintaining customers with it’s state of the art customer rewards platform.
How can you help? Well, their customizable platform needs some work. They plan to have you help a small team implement new features with a heavy emphasis on data collection and engineering an environment to better utilize data to develop a more customized solution for the individual companies using their platform.
If you’re a data engineer comfortable implementing Machine Learning, Spark, and Hadoop with solid knowledge of/exposure to J2EE, send me your resume and we can talk more!
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of using Python and the PyData stack for machine learning
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Around 1 year of experience with Spark and undistributed data
- Understanding of Java and Java web development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Desire to be heavily involved with data architecture
- Desire to learn new Data Engineering technologies
- Solid communication skills
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Architectural Duties
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.