Java Automation Engineer
Looking for a new job working as a Software Engineer in Test? My client is looking for you to join their tight knit team of developers in their office right downtown in River North. If you are looking to work with a highly acclaimed and technology focused startup with huge room for growth, this is the place for you. As a software engineer you will be planning out automation frameworks and executing test suites. Performing both manual and automated tests and generating test reports. Will be working in a team friendly environment where developers and testers work together to develop integration tests.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Automation testing
- Enthusiastic about building test suites and tool that automate processes
- Experience working with Selenium Webdriver/ Cucumber or Capybara
- Good development/ scripting skills in Ruby
- Unit testing with Rspec and familiarity with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience working with Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
Full Medical and Dental coverage. Flexible vacation dates.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.