A unique engagement agency and viral media network in Pasadena is looking to add a product designer to their team! The company specializes in two skills — creating captivating content and offering expansive brand lift. Across their properties and social media channels, they reach 300 million users a month with engaging, smile-inducing viral stories, quizzes, and more. This individual will be working on the website re-design for some of their biggest franchises.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of web design experience
- Experience in short term road mapping for visual products, user flows, interaction models, logo creation and branding aspects
- Ability to work on site in Pasadena 40 hours a week
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40.00/hr DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.