Title: Product Manager
A NYC based non-profit in the creative arts space is seeking a Product/Project Manager to work on their digital assets. This company services New York based creatives across all mediums via job boards, events, fundraising, etc. The team is looking for a Product Manager who can help with strategy and execution.
This role will be focused on web design, CMS overhall, creation of BI tools, managing internal teams and outside vendors, digital marketing, and any other digital need that may come up! This is a great fit for a candidate who likes to wear multiple hats and is a chance to give back to the community in many ways. This role is a mix of overall business and digital strategy as well as timeline and people management.
Required Skills & Experience
- Timeline management skills
- Vendor management and assessment experience
- Creation and use of BI tools to make decisions
- Experience managing website design and development
- People management skills
- Experience presenting new tools/apps/prjects to stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience
- An eye for design/Wireframing skills
- Experience in government organization or non-profit
- A passion for the arts and a desire to do good for the community
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Project Management
- 30% Product Management
- 20% Presentation to stake holders
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.