A well-known financial company that has a labs division in Beverly Hills is looking for a Front End Developer to join their growing team. They need this Front End Developer to work with other designers, engineers, and product managers on a new business intelligence tool that will be used by national merchants.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of modern MVC frameworks such as Angular, Backbone, Highchart, ext.
- Self-starter and motivated individual
- Experience building a single-page application from concept to launch
- Startup experience a huge plus
- CS degree or equivalent experience
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Client Facing
- Competitive Pay: Up to $82/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months - Contract-to-Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Gain experience with a well-established, worldwide, agency
- Exposure to the latest technology
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.