Network Engineer (Contract to Perm)
Our client, an American multinational clothing and accessories retailer located in San Francisco is looking for a Network Engineer to add to their growing team. This position will be responsible for implementation, test/validation, and maintain networking services per solution design.
6 month contract with possibility of extension or going perm
- Provides input on new and existing processes and procedures based on industry best practices.
- Document network operations “Run-Book”Work in an agile environment.
- B.S. in a technical field or a relevant combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of expertise in implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: firewalls, routers, switches, load balancers, wireless access points and controllers.
- Must have design implementation and operational experience with Enterprise/carrier-class routers and switches (Juniper MX and Cisco Nexus is a must).
- Experience in BGP and OSPF Experience in F5 load balancers
- Experience with wireless technologies and platforms (Cisco and meraki)
- Experience with scripting or some automation toolset. (linux and Chef or equivalent)
- Must have experience in network tools such as Cacti, Nagios, RANCID, SNMP and Netflow.
- Able to handle multiple, complex, short term projects and incidents simultaneously.
- Comfortable documenting and explaining network topologies and Diagram explain and plan for future upgrades.
- Strong oral, written, communications, and presentation skills
- Project based work, supporting an agile development environment
All employees will receive employee benefits & include
- Direct Deposit
- Accrued time off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.