Windows System Administrator (Contract to Perm)
A staple company in the retail industry is looking to add a senior Windows System Administrator to their elite San Francisco team. You’ll be responsible for the overall operation and support of the server and store related systems using VMWare. You’ll also be performing software installations and upgrades for the Windows operating systems and the VMWare platform. Also, you’ll be responsible for installing and configuring new servers and maintain them at the latest patch-set level making them compliant with PCI/SOX compliance level.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of VMWare infrastructure and Windows servers
· A must have a in-depth knowledge of x86 hardware platforms.
· Active Directory expereince is a must.
· Azure epxierence is requried
Desired Skills & Experience
· A strong understanding of SQL is a huge plus!
· A understanding of ADFS, FSMO, and LDAP
· Using Bit9 antivirus protection is desired.
· A good understanding of Exchange server architecture
Benefits & Perks
· Medical, dental ,vision, life insurance, and disability coverage
· 401 (k) plan
· Complimentary food and drinks
· Sabbatical Program
· Paid flex-time off, holiday and parental time off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.