A staple company in the retail industry is looking to add an A/V Technician to their elite San Francisco team. The daily responsibilities include daily health checks of our meeting facilities, administration of our room and equipment testing protocols, pre-meeting/event set up and testing, during A/V events and video conference meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
· 2+ years of experience with audio or visual technologies
· Basic understanding of networking principles.
· Fundamental understanding of audio/video signal flow and routing.
· Camera operation experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Previous webcasting/live streaming experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, ServiceNow, Smartsheet, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
· Medical, dental ,vision, life insurance, and disability coverage
· 401 (k) plan
· Complimentary food and drinks
· Sabbatical Program
· Paid flex-time off, holiday and parental time off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.