Senior Front End Engineer - (Ember)
My client is hiring for a senior frontend engineer who has experience taking control of projects and working with other experienced members of the team. The company is a fast-growing startup and every engineer contributes to implementing new features and state-of-art technology. If you are interested in renewable energy, this is the position for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 4 or more years of experience as a front-end engineer
- Responsive web and mobile experience
- Familiarity with Git or other version control system
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to perform and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Ember.js preferred
- Interest in renewable energy and sustainability
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.