Senior UI Developer
A company that is headquartered in Boston that was founded in 2000 backed by large companies like Jet.com and Walmart is hiring a Senior UI Developer. This is a hands-on development role responsible for contributing to front-end UI design and code as well as mentoring other UI resources and software engineers on best practices.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Bacherlors in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience working as part of a team in a fast paced environment quickly responding to new requests and proactively finding new opportunities.
- Hands-on experience with Responsive Design, Tablet and Mobile Web development using frameworks like Foundation and Bootstrap
Desired Skills & Experience
- Rapid development cycles as part of an Agile team
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.