Mid-Level QA Engineer
The role will be 50% manual and 50% automation. This is a client facing business so, someone who's had experience dealing with clients directly is preferred. If you're someone who's interested in working in an environment where you'll be doing something different everyday, then apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years in the QA field, 1-2 of them in Automation.
- Hands on experience writing test frameworks with Java in Selenium Webdriver.
- Must have bachelors degree in computer science or related field.
- Great communication skills.
- Past experience in a client facing role.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Additional perks include
- Strong company culture.
- Ping Pong Table
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients