Senior Java Developer (Salesforce)
A leading automotive insurance company is looking to hire for a Java Developer with Salesforce exposure in North York! You will be working with the team to create applications for their internal clients working with the latest Java technologies. If you have any exposure to Salesforce or would love to learn more this is an exciting role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Work Experience with Java, J2EE
- You have done design, coding and support in your previous roles
- Have worked with Spring/Hibernate Frameworks
- Experience working with RESTful webservices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Salesforce experience or exposure is a huge plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- Tech Breakdown
- 80% Back-End, 20% Front-End
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, Pension, RRSP, Benefits, Vacation, Bonus and more!
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.