It's no secret that Salesforce, and similar software platforms, are difficult to navigate for new users.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can adopt their custom framework, is adaptable enough to move around multiple parts of code throughout the day. You'll have the opportunity to own development of their extensions and play a meaningful role in product strategy, design, and guiding the future of their Front-End team.
Required Skills & Experience
- You have an intuition and real passion for delightful UX..
- You are a crazy-fast learner. Thrown into a foreign codebase, you can fire up Dev tools and find your way around in a short amount of time
- Ability to hack through problems that can't be solved on StackOverflow
- An agile solution approach and test-driven production approach
- Desire to make employees (internally and externally) lives better
What You'll Be Doing
- Improve our 'Element Finding' algorithm
- Crafting and adding new features that improve our customers day to day jobs (Training, Automation, Validation, Help Widgets… and more)
- Maintain and develop tests to ensure that Merlin works in production
- Willing to learn and hack to make the browser do some very smart things
- Ensure code works across multiple sites, frameworks and browsers.
- Work with our customer success team so you can understand issues first hand and build the best possible solution for them
- Annual salary starting at $130,000
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Beautiful SoHo office space with a snack-filled kitchen
- Surrounded by a network of entrepreneurs and early-stage companies.
- We offer a phenomenal free healthcare and dental
- Career driven culture to ensure you always grow and enjoy your role
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.