An early venture startup based in the financial district is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. This company creates software that allows insurance companies to make any changes to their application without needing to make changes to the code itself. They are looking for a strong engineer who is not afraid to ask “why” and is ready to implement new tech where it’s needed most. Bring your strong communication and leadership skills to make a large impact on this small, fast-growing company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with large scale
- Experience working with AWS
- Jenkins Experience
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef/Ansible/Salt)
- Docker containerization experience
- Strong systems fundamentals
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coming from a leadership background
- Startup experience
- Experience using HashiCorp tools
- Experience using Kubernetes in production
- 25% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- 25% Implementing new tech
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000/year, DOE
- Catered lunches
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.