Senior C# Developer (.NET, C#, MS SQL, Xamarin, XAML, WPF, UI
The Product Development and Engineering team of our is a small team that designs and develops the next generation of industry-leading enterprise content management software. They are in Irvine and looking to hire a Senior C# developer full time. The ideal candidate should have plenty of experience with C# MS SQL Server, .NET, familiarity with Xamarin and exposure to WPF/XAML.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in .NET development using C#
- 4+ years using ASP.NET MVC
- Experience developing Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Motivation to participate and adapt to newer web technologies
- String communication skills
- Experience with Xamarin Android/ iOS development
- Experience working with WPF/XAML
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Fron End
- 40% Middel Tier
- 40% Back End
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.