Senior Software Developer (Contract - Hire)
Are you passionate about working on on all phases of software development from start to finish? Do you enjoy testing and troubleshooting? A major hospitality chain is looking for a Senior Software Engineer Contractor to come in and address development and production issues on their back end platform. In this role, you will gain experience working on various projects and learn cutting-edge tech. If you are ready to leverage your skills and be hands-on with coding and design, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Experience with server side programming such as J2EE and/or .Net
- SQl and/or relational database experience
- Web services exposure
- Bachelor's in Computer Science and/or related degree and equivalent experience
- Object-Oriented Programming Exposure
- Ability to communicate at a high level
Desired Skills & Experience
- Java Swing
- Spring Boot
- Experience with C
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% New
- 50% Maintenance
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50-70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months - Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.