Senior QA Engineer at Home Security Startup
A tech startup in Manhattan is looking to hire a Senior QA Engineer to their growing quality team. In this role, you will work to help to maintain and construct testing procedures for a rapidly scaling product, running tests on mobile and web applications. This is a full time job in the city with plenty of growth potential.
This is an innovative organization that is founded by experts in security, robotics, software and design. You would implement test plans and test cases, document bugs in Jira, and work with Python to create automated test scripts. Experience testing hardware devices or native mobile applications is a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience
- Advanced knowledge of Test Plans, Test Cases, Testing Best Practices
- Skills with Jira and bug tracking tools
- Experience testing in Python environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of Selenium Webdriver or Selenium Grid
- Exposure to mobile app testing with Appium
- Interest in training junior engineers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.