Senior Data Analyst/Scientist
An established media company located right in NYC is looking to hire a Senior Data Engineer to join their Data and Growth team. The Senior Data Engineer would be working with teams throughout the organization to handle the massive amounts of data that comes through their publication daily.
The ideal candidate has Data Engineering experience in Python and has worked with ETL pipelines and processes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with Python
- Experience with ETL pipelines
- Strong SQL skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience with NoSQL and Map Reduce
- Identifying critical data-related challenges faced by the business
- Building data pipelines and move data across systems
- Using next generation data tools
- Working alongside data scientists, product engineers and product managers
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical/vision/dental insurance with multiple plan options
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Generous PTO
- Gym memberships
- Tuition reimbursements
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.