Senior Python Engineer at an Established Media Company
An established media company located right in NYC is looking to hire a Senior Engineer to join their Data and Growth team. The Senior Engineer would be working on the infrastructure that supports teams throughout the organization. The data-centric position is critical to the success of the organization.
The ideal candidate would come from a strong Python background, as well as experience with AWS and some data tools. An interest in journalism and media is a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with Python
- Experience with Linux
- Strong SQL skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with ETL pipelines
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience with NoSQL and Map Reduce
- Identifying critical data-related challenges faced by the business
- Building data pipelines and move data across systems
- Using next generation data tools
- Working alongside data scientists, product engineers and product managers
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical/vision/dental insurance with multiple plan options
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Generous PTO
- Gym memberships
- Tuition reimbursements
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.