Senior - Lead level QA Automation Engineer
A small product based consulting company that works with Java and .Net clients is looking for a Senior to Lead level QA Automation Engineer. Located in the downtown Chicago area, this company has an agile team of 5-6 engineers that you'll join.
In this role be responsible for hands on testing, leading a small team, and being client facing with the business side of the projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years professional web testing
- Worked in .Net or Java environments
- Computer Science degree (or equivelant STEM degree)
- Worked with Selenium Webdriver or Robot framework
- Excellent communication
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Open collaborative work environment (with a 360 degree view of downtown Chicago)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.