One of the leaders in providing innovative, real-time management solutions for HR leaders and their organizations is looking to add a Data Engineer to help deliver their top-notch talent development platform to the world’s best places to work. This team is dedicated to enhancing and developing their Big Data processing pipelines for data sources and other key aspects of the data infrastructure.
Being a part of this team means that you will be key in acting as a bridge between the infrastructure and application engineering teams as well as providing infrastructure support with cloud based computing as a focus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or Backend Engineer looking to move into Data Engineering
- Experience in Java or Python (Java preferred)
- Experience working with SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with, or knowledge of, Big Data technologies such as Spark, Kafka or Redshift
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- 100% hands-on with multiple opportunities for team collaboration.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Convenient Downtown San Francisco Location
- Great opportunity for growth
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.