Principal Front End Engineer | React
A mobile market research company located in San Carlos is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to be leader for the front end team. The company is a late-stage startup that’s growing rapidly and looking for a sharp individual wanting to grow and take on new challenges. In this role, you will play a key role in the leadership team for the company as well as work closely with the CTO. This is a 3-day work-from-home position and the office is just a 10-minute walk to from the Cal Train. To be successful in this role you will need to communicate well with the team, be able to “zoom out” on technical questions and problems, and work with a startup mindset.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands-on experience working with React for at least one year
- Extensive experience with responsive design
- Ability to work on a cross-functional team with strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ruby on Rails experience is a major plus for this role
- Previous startup experience is highly recommended
- Hands-on experience with D3 is preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% React
- 10% D3.js
- 80% Hands on
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.