Test Automation Engineer
A health care company is on a mission to help both people and companies make the best decisions when it comes to health care benefits. They are offering a platform for health care benefits that will help guide people to the right program, care, and provider that will be best for them. This is a communicative platform and drive employee engagement with relevant communications. They are partnered with well over 200 enterprise customers and millions of people to lower costs, increase satisfaction, and improve healthcare outcomes. They are looking to bring on a senior Test Automation Engineer who is strong with automation skills to help develop and utilize test frameworks, develop test strategies and plans and strong with SQL testing.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Linux operating systems
- Strong experience with Java or any other object-oriented programming languages.
- Experience testing web services (REST).
- Knowledge of SQL and database programming and testing.
- Knowledge working with Git for repositories.
- Developing software and testing solutions in an Agile environment
- Great communication skills and problem solving skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- UI Automation
- Strong with CI/CD
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux, Java
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.