Our client creates large scale, enterprise, front facing software platforms for major healthcare provides around the world. They are based in Irvine and looking to hire a talented candidate for a full-time position. The ideal candidate for this position is a very experienced .NET Developer that can lead design and development consistent with the goals of the company. We are looking for someone that is very comfortable with the ASP.NET environment, OLAP, and C#.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10 years’ Experience with software developments
- Very comfortable with C#, ASP.NET and MVC
- Ability to develop RESTful Web Services and/or SOAP related technologies
- Comfortable with SSRS and SSAS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Modern web technologies. AngularJS, React, jQuery
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong Communication
- SQL knowledge
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Red Hat Linux
- 70% Mid/Back-end
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.