North Suburbs Senior Developer
A company in the Northern Suburbs is looking for a Senior Engineer to work in their flagship application. Candidate will work in a small, fast-paced software development team of 14 and will be responsible for all aspects of the software development cycle: requirements development, prototyping, software development, test and validation, new feature trials in customer environment, deployment, support, and issue resolution. Some architecture will be involved in this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6-10+ years of working experience using C++, C# .NET and object-oriented concepts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working experience with moving desktop applications to cloud environment
- Working experience with application virtualization
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.