Dynamic AX Developer
One of the fastest growing Real Estate Investment firms in the country is is looking for a Dynamic AX Developer to add to their growing team. They need this Dynamic AX Developer to help build their next generation revenue management system. The company is handling millions of dollars of transactions on a weekly basis with a number of complex investment strategies that need to be completely automated via the system that you would be building. This position will require a developer that in comfortable wearing multiple hats and working a fast paced environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Design and code additions and updates to current AX 2012 system per requirements captured from business units.
- Customize Dynamics AX using .NET, X++ and other technologies that interface with Dynamics AX.
- Translate Business Requirements into well-architected technical solutions that best leverage the capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.