Test Automation Engineer
A multinational analytics and information company is currently seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join its team at its local office in the Northwest Chicago suburbs. The individual in question should have a strong QA background combined with Java scripting experience. Qualified candidates can expect to work closely with the QA Lead and the development teams, and have a direct say in project scope and direction. Compensation will fall within the $35-45/hour range.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong QA background – planning, executing, reporting, tracking, etc.
- Ability to code/script with Java
- Experience working with SQL databases and structures
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with many other teams and departments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of databases and services such as JSON and XML
- Knowledge of HTML, HTTP, CSS, XML, AJAX, etc.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.