Senior Java and Machine Learning Engineer
Start up company in downtown Boston is looking to hire a senior Java developer to help build build out the back end of their new data analytics platform. This company is disrupting the data analytics space by developing everything, from the AI/ML algorithms to the infrastructure, in house.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Java or Scala
- Soild background in developing and consuming Restful APIs
- Experience with Kafka and Spark
- Understanding of modern CI/CD
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous expreince with Microservices Architecture
- Experince with Machine Learning
- Background in leadership
- Ability to understand on how code fits into the bigger infrastructure
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 15% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.