Senior Embedded Software Engineer (Image Processing / Algorithm Development)
Our client, a Fortune Global 500 company, is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for both consumer and professional markets. Their small, agile team is looking to bring on a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to help with the development of SoC based software/firmware utilized in the control of image sensors for image sensor and camera reference designs. They are specifically looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who can pick things up quickly.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Engineering, Physics or related field
- Expert C/C++ and MatLab programming skills
- Experience with implementation of algorithm on embedded systems
- Experience with CMOS sensor image quality measurements
- Excellent communication and writing skills along with formal meeting/presentation skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of image sensors including processing of data through the image processing pipeline
- Experience with SoC/FPGA based real time embedded firmware development
- Experience working on Android OS
- Experience with CPIQ and CMOS sensor characterization
- Knowledge of neural network, computer vision and ISP algorithms
- Experience with Raspbian, Android, OpenCL, Python, Perl, Linux devices, device trees, and kernel drivers
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Embedded Software
- 25% Image Processing/Algorithm Development
- 100% Hands On (gather requirements, write specifications, develop software, deliver working systems, iterate as needed)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175k/year, DOE
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work hours
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.