Senior Software Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, Angular)
There is an open job with a well-established financial firm in Chicago. They have 1 billion assets under administration and are looking to hire on a Senior Developer to help build out an accounting software that they want to turn into their own SaaS product. The overall tech stack is C#, ASP.NET, MVC, REST, Angular, and SQL.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- 5+ years experience with SQL
- Hands-on experience with RESTful Web API’s
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing for the financial industry
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.