Senior SDET (Heavy Java and Selenium experience)
Our company creates software that manages convoluted IT infrastructure for large financial companies and telecommunication providers. Located in the heart of Los Angeles, our office is modern and newly built which makes coming to work exciting. As a software engineer you will need to be able to work in an exceedingly agile environment. As well this position will provide exposure to QA/testing and new leading technologies. We are looking for someone who has worked heavily with automation and scripted in java. If you feel you are the perfect fit for this role then apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ QA experience with at least 3+years of automated QA/SDET work
- At least 3+ years of software development experience (Selenium required)
- Can assist with implementation of QA best practices
- Experience with black and white box testing
- Scripting in Java or Python (Java Preferred)
- Experience working with web application tools SoapUI and Postman
Desired Skills & Experience
- MS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Loadruner and Blazemeter
- Experience in communications and systems networking
- Ability to mentor junior members of team
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Python
- 30% Scala
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Stock options
- Work from home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.