As the Technical Manager, you will provide technical solutions, determine project deadlines and deliverables, mentor the development team, and provide architectural insight as needed. This is a management level position so you will not be required to do hands on development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience working in a Microsoft environment with ideally 4+ years of experience of management
- Must be creative, have keen attention to detail, and provide problem- solving abilities
Desired Skills & Experience
- You’ll be working on a highly creative and cutting edge project and oversee a large team of developers. You must have a strong understanding of the digital technology development process and be able to deliver business objectives to the clients.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.