Do you believe data can be used to solve complex business problems? Are you passionate about cloud technologies? Are you a talented Python developer living in the Philadelphia area? If any of the above appeals to you we should talk. Philadelphia’s largest analytics company’s is looking for a Python Engineer to join their growing team. This is a full-time position that pays up to $100,000 depending on experience. If you have 3 years of experience with Python development and have worked with frameworks such as Django and Flask this is the job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience with Python
- Extensive knowledge of different Python frameworks (Django, Flask, etc.)
- Opportunity to work with/learn new technologies: Scala, Git, Storm
- Ability to commute to/from office location in Conshohocken, PA
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in the energy industry
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark
- Computer science degree or equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Python/Django
- 100% Hands On development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Flex scheduling
- Senior mentorship
- Industry leading yearly bonuses
- Top of the line medical benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.