Senior DevOps & Backend Engineer | Blockchain Disruptor
An innovative Manhattan-based blockchain disruptor is looking for a fulltime Senior Engineer with either a DevOps or Backend Development (Python preferred) foundation to join their closely knit technology team in Manhattan.
The successful candidate will be the glue within the software development life cycle, building and deploying data-focused applications and automating wherever possible within an AWS environment. Strong object-oriented coding capabilities, in-depth knowledge of cloud technologies, and solid experience using CI/CD and Microservices tools are necessary for this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Coding (Python, Java, Scala, Ruby, Go)
- Deep Expertise of Full Software Development Lifecycle
- Continuous Integration/Deployment and Microservices (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.)
- Configuration Management (They use Ansible)
- AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFormation, ELB, etc.)
- Backend Frameworks (Django, Flask, Etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Finance and/or Blockchain Experience
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Tech-centric culture, team lunches and snacks, generous PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.