Senior Data Warehouse Engineer- 6-12 Months Contract
A healthcare management consulting company here in Irvine is looking for a senior level data warehouse engineer to take part in the buildout of their new data warehouse. The company provides themselves on providing affordable and accessible healthcare to their patients and has been around for more than 20 years.
The engineer will be responsible for supporting ETL with SSIS within the data warehouse, building cubes with SSAS, modeling data within an OLAP environment, and building data marts.
This will be for a 6 months to 1 year contract, with possibility for conversion.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience working directly in a data warehouse
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL
- Create and maintain existing and future data modeling
- Strong experience with SSIS for ETL
- Strong experience with SSAS to create cubes
- Experienced with writing data warehouse documentation, including data standards, procedures
- Advanced knowledge of OLAP technologies, and dimensional modeling.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous healthcare experience is a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% SQL Server
- 80% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 20% Planning
Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months to 1 Year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.