Java 8 Engineer (Microservices)
With more and more companies breaking down monolithic architecture into Microservices to flesh out their websites. This open source company is looking for someone who has a strong grasp of Java and OOP principals to manipulate the JVM. While we see this trend, we’re also seeing a large influx of companies looking to transition from RDBM’s to NoSQL/server less environments to handle their extensive, wide range of data sets.
This company is working to achieve both goals, so if the above description sounds like something you’d be interested in getting involved with, send me resume and let’s chat.
Required Skills & Experience
- Around 3-4 years experience with Java for web development
- Spring Boot experience
- Experience querying diverse data sets
- Knowledge of the JVM architecture/principals
- Strong Academic background with Mathematics and Statistics
Desired Skills & Experience
- Capable of working independently and on a small collaborative team
- Professional experience using Spark, Hadoop, or MongoDB
- 75% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.