Front-End Engineer (AWS, RESTful , Microservices)
Ideally, any gaming experience is a HUGE plus, but of course you must be an avid gamer yourself.
Right now, the team is working with the most innovative and cutting-edge technologies in the region! They've been migrating their platform into a cloud-based application using AWS, and they are using RESTful web services and Microservices. The team has an awesome laid-back culture but the team knows when they need to get their hands dirty and complete projects on-time. They'd love to hire engineer who enjoys snacks and someone who indulges in video games during their spare time.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-6+ years of Front End technologies
- Angular, React, or Vue experience
- Experience in UI and UX Design
- Built out responsible web and mobile applications
- NoSQL and SQL Database knowledge
- BS/MS in Computer Science or relevant industry
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Positive attitude and fearless personality
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Frontend
- 10% Middle Tier
- 10% Backend (Database)
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.