Embedded SW Engineer
An innovative automotive technology company is developing an integrated portfolio of products and services to advance the shift to sustainable mobility. The company is backed by well-known investors and driven by a team of passionate innovators creating solutions that redefine traditional automotive economics and remove the pain points of conventional ownership. They have also built a talented cross-sector team, with a presence in the Detroit, San Francisco and Normal, Illinois areas and now San Jose!
- Ph.D. or M.S. in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Experience in developing and debugging Linux device drivers, bootloaders, or board support packages (BSP)
- Strong in C/C++ programming
- Experience with microcontrollers and/or ARM Cortex-M microprocessors
- Experience with embedded build systems and revision control systems
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop, implement and validates system requirements relevant to various levels of autonomy.
- Develop, design, and support the firmware running on all Rivian electronic control units.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.