Mid Level Software Developer (6 to 12 Month Contract)
The company specializes in healthcare and works with Independence Blue Cross—as well as many others—to provide bleeding edge software that powers several pieces of hospital machinery. Join today and be a part of a project that will provide clear cut data and save thousands of lives!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years professionally developing in C#
- Familiar with Agile environment and able to perform through the full stack
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% ASP.NET MVC
- 30% SQL Server
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.