Senior QA Automation Engineer
A leading finance company that offers easy-to-use investing applications is seeking a highly-motivated, detail-oriented, and driven Sr. QA Automation Engineer. This company is experiencing significant growth which is attributed to the flexible and customizable technology they provide.
This position involves ensuring product test requirements are met and identifying tasks that can be automated to ensure resources are maximized. It also consists of participating in project risk assessment reviews to increase efficiencies and to reduce risk. Additionally, the position includes creating and running test scripts that cover scenarios such as smoke, functional, regression, endurance, and performance testing. If you are experienced in automation engineering and want to be a part of a growing team, then feel free to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Excellent background in foundational concepts of testing, software development lifecycle (SDLC) and testing practices throughout SDLC
- Experience and strong understanding of automation tools such as Selenium, SoapUI, HP UFT, JMeter
- Experience building and developing test automation for APIs and Web Services using http protocol, JSON and XML
- Experience testing contents for web/mobile
- Ability to read Java code and create tests of code logic using Junit and other Java testing frameworks
- Experience with test creation using scripting languages such as Groovy and Griddle
- Experience with test data set up using SQL
- Experience with version control tools such as Git and SVN
Desired Skills & Experience
- Driven to improve current state by developing or leveraging internal or external innovations
- Excellent collaboration skills to partner with Developers, QA Engineers and Product Owners to execute against established test plans and timelines
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Selenium
- 40% Jmeter
- 30% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 40% Client Facing
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Supplemental benefit options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Employer Contribution
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.