Mid Level QA Engineer
An industry leader in electronics that provides products that integrate video and audio files into presentation systems is seeking an experienced QA engineer to work on IP hardware and client/server/database applications. This company is dedicated to providing service, support, and solutions to their customers.
This position involves developing tools and software, manual testing, automation testing, setup/maintaining test environments, and creating test cases. Expertise in test automation using Selenium, C#, Python, SQL, and Jenkins is required. If you are an experienced QA engineer and want to be a part of a successful team with lots of room for growth, then feel free to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- 3+ years working experience in QA or Engineering Department
- CI Tool: Jenkins
- Test Automation: Selenium Webdriver/Grid, Aprium, Espresso, Android UI Automator APIs
- OS: Linux, WIN, iOS, Android
- Programing / Scripting: Python, SQL, or Shell scripting
- Test Automation: Protractor, Instrument
- Web Server: Apache
- Database Server: MS SQL Server
- iOS/Android Programming: UI/Widget, SDK
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Test Automation (Selenium)
- 40% Scripting (Java, C#)
- 40% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 40% Client Facing
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.