An innovative e-commerce startup backed by prominent Angel investors and top Silicon Valley VC firms is actively looking for an Engineering Manager to join their growing team.The company has connected buyers and sellers around world through leveraging data for both merchandising and personalization and has doubled in revenue year-over-year. They did $300 million in sales, $100 million in profit in 2017 and are going through a hyper growth period.
If you're someone who is passionate in driving a real impact within a small company and having the opportunity to work on a product that reaches 10 million shoppers globally- this is the job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years professional experience as engineering manager.
- Must be hands-on, technical contributor, especially early on in the role.
- Having been involved in a growing startup a plus.
- Manage a few of the current employees for the team, and would most likely manage nearly all new hires.
- Coffeescript / Vue
- Ruby on Rails
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Experience at a startup
- Desire to lead others and grow in a company
What You Will Be Doing
- First 2-3 quarters will be hands-on
- 90% Management
- 10% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000 per year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.