Embedded Software Engineer - C
Our client creates products and services to empower individuals to maintain their right to online privacy. They help modern and innovative companies to operate cost effectively in a less risky environment by providing a unique biometric authentication method. They believe that the right to privacy means to be free from unwarranted intrusion. The company is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer on a contract-to-hire basis. The contract portion of the engagement is slated to last around 3 months before converting to permanent employment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1 to 5 years of Professional C Language coding experience
- Understanding of Structured code
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiar with C Language coding patterns & coding syntax
- Implementation of embedded code (C Langauge) for different platforms (Desktops, Laptops, Smartphones, Embedded Devices, ASIC)
- BIOMETRICS and Machine Learning principles
- Digital Signal Processing
- Embedded Firmware
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% C
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.