Lead Infrastructure Engineer
A local SF startup that creates a CRM tool for the restaurant business is seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer to join their team. You will need to help out with their large production workflow and help build out a new infrastructure. You will also be automating their higher level monitoring services, working on environment migrations, and streamlining DevOps processes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an AWS environment
- Experience using Puppet and SALT
- Experience working with Docker containers
- Experience coding in Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous leadership experience
- Experience building out environments
- Great communication and organization skills
- Collaborative and team player
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% AWS
- 20% Puppet
- 20% SALT
- 20% Python
- 20% Docker
- 33.33% Hands On
- 33.33% Management Duties
- 33.33% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Monthly stipend
- Yearly bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.