Senior QA Automation Engineer
A leading consulting company in Irvine that provides design, build & operate services, and talent for enterprise clients is seeking a QA manager with SaaS experience to help lead cloud and mobile computing projects.
If you are an experienced QA automation engineer and want to be part of a highly successful team, feel free to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- 7+ years of relevant software industry experience
- 3+ years of experience as a leader of a quality assurance team
- 2+ years of experience managing other engineers
- Experience with working in an agile product development team
- Experience in test planning, requirements tracking and full automation integration
- 3+ years working experience in QA or Engineering Department
- Background in SaaS product development
- Expertise in building out test cases and automation frameworks
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium or Cucumber
- Experience with API testing using SoapUI or Postman
- Experience with unit testing using Nunit or Junit
- Experience with performance testing using Jmeter
- Experience with database testing using SQL
- Experience with White Box testing
- CI Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write complex test scripts that are portable, re-usable, and maintainable
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Test Automation (Selenium)
- 40% Scripting (Java, C#, Python)
- 40% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 40% Client Facing
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.