Mac Support Engineer - 2 month contract
High profile data analytics startup in downtown SF has an urgent opening for a short-term contract Mac Support Engineer. This would be a 60 day and 40 hours a week contract opportunity supporting internal employees in a 100% Mac environment. Responsibilities would include tier 1 support upgrading users to High Sierra and account management with Google Apps.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years working in IT
- Experience with MacOS
- Experience with user account management utilizing G Suite, Office 365 etc.
- Strong sense of customer service
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with SSO (Okta, OneLogin, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting basic networking issues (WiFi, VPN)
- Experience with room scheduling software
- 90% Mac Help Desk Support
- 10% Networking/Conference
- Competitive Pay: Up to $35 per hour, DOE
- Full Time, 8 hours Monday through Friday
- Contract Duration: 60 days
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.