Full-Stack Python Developer | HealthTech with AI
An emerging startup in NYC wants a Full Stack Python Developer to join, and ultimately lead, their team. They just received millions in Series A funding to reinvent how people access healthcare treatment options using AI.
Their platform is used to help people find the right care at the right time. It’s used to counter self-diagnosis of symptoms online. You will be working on this platform using Machine Learning and AI as part of an exciting, growing team.
If you're passionate about Python and interested in gaining experience in AI and leadership, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in software development
Desired Skills & Experience
- A degree in Computer Science (or a related field)
- Experience with frameworks like Django and React
- Ability to work in a team
- Desire to work with new languages and technologies
- Experience with Machine Learning or AI
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New Development
- Working on both the back-end and front-end
- Working with Machine Learning and AI
- Collaborating with your team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year
- Generous yearly bonus
- Opportunity for mentorship and growth
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.