QA Automation Engineer
A prominent mortgage company in Tustin helps homeowners enhance their standard of living by offering competitive rates and fast closing times. They are looking for a QA engineer to create and utilize manual test cases against web and mobile applications.
Other responsibilities for this position include managing the defect process of projects, collaborating with developers in design discussions, and manipulating test data using SQL queries.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Experience with testing both web and mobile applications
- Experience working in .NET framework
- Knowledge of SASS and AngularJS
- 5-7 years in Web QA/ Testing environment
- 3+ years working experience in QA or Engineering Department
- Expertise in building out test cases and automation frameworks
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium or Cucumber
- Experience with API testing using SoapUI or Postman
- Experience with unit testing using Nunit or Junit
- Experience with performance testing using Jmeter
- Experience with database testing using SQL
- Experience with White Box testing
- CI Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write complex test scripts that are portable, re-usable, and maintainable
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Test Automation (Selenium)
- 40% Scripting (Java, C#, Python)
- 40% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 40% Client Facing
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.